As a leading children’s services provider, we are deeply concerned by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and our thoughts are with impacted communities.
At Jungle Sports, our top priority is the health of our people, our clients, their families and the communities in which they live. Since the start of the COVID-19 situation, we have taken advice and direction from the Department of Health and the State and Commonwealth Government and will continue to do so.
What are we doing to mitigate risks of spread of COVID-19?
- We are implementing measures to encourage distancing of 1.5m between patrons – and due to parental involvement in classes this can be achieved
- We request that you take your children to wash their, and your, hands prior to all classes
- We have requested that all venues ensure soap and/or hand sanitisers are available in all toilets
- All high fives are now stopped from the classes
- Being stringent with our coaches and their health to ensure nobody is put at risk at any stage. As such, please understand if there is a change of coach at your venue at any point
- We are cleaning equipment with spray disinfectant
- We ask if you or your child are feeling unwell, have been overseas, or have been in contact with a suspected case of COVID-19, please do not come into class for 14 days. We will always make sure you do not lose classes you have enrolled and paid for
For details of the flexibility, credit and refunds we are offering during this time, please read here https://www.junglesports.com.au/providing-flexibility-during-covid-19/